Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Writer's Conference?

More and more recently, I've been seriously considering attending a writer's conference. I know going to one this year is not an option as I'll be using all my vacation time for my wedding, but that gives me more time to save money.

I plan on doing some research to find one somewhere in the northeast. That means Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Conneticut and possibly New York. I'm hoping I can find a great conference in NH, southern ME or northern MA so I don't have to travel/rent a hotel room. Although, I wouldn't mind traveling to the UK.

That said, I am open to any and all recommendations (even if they are outside the northeast). So please leave a comment! Also, many thanks in advance.

One last thing before I let you all go; I am looking for my next book of the month (July) so if you have a favorite book you'd like to see featured on here please leave a comment with the book title and author!

No comments: