Thursday, June 9, 2011

Torn Between Eras


I’ve been really gunning to start a new writing project based in a historical era, but I’m having trouble committing to the era. I’m torn between 1700’s America, Edwardian England, or Renaissance England/France.

I know I would have to do tons of research for all 3 because I want to make sure all the historical little details are right (even if I’m not completely historically accurate). This is where all of you come in! I need help to decide which era/country I’m going to write about.

Now, don’t stop there because I’m also looking for good music to add to my writing playlist. I do prefer the music not have lyrics, however, as lyrics can be really distracting. So far my playlist includes the following (artist followed by album):




If you have an artist/band you think would be great on this list then leave a comment below with your vote for the era/location and choice of music!

No comments: