Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Disappointed in Myself

After all that walking and exercise that I'm not used to this past weekend, I ended up gaining 2 pounds. Our scale has me at 310lbs. That's 4 pounds less than my absolute heaviest last autumn. To say I am vastly disappointed in myself is an understatement. Below is a picture of me this past Sunday.



On the other side of the coin, I did make myself walk for 30 minutes at lunchtime today, even though every step hurt. As promised, below you’ll find some photos from our trip to the mountains. These were all taken at The Flume Gorge near Franconia, NH.




One of my favorite waterfall shots from this weekend. Considering I have a 5+ year old camera (that's maybe 5-6 megapixels), I'd say it came out awesome!


And of course, I had to add the obligatory shot of the mountains! Hope you're all having a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You exercised a lot, that weight is most likely muscle!!!