Monday, May 30, 2011

Back from the Mountains

We got back fairly early this morning (around 9:30-10ish) and have been trying to cool off ever since. It is really hot and humid here today (around 80°F or 26°C). I decided to forgo the weigh-in until the swelling in my leg goes down.

We visited the Lost River Gorge on Saturday and the Flume Gorge yesterday (which is 2+ miles). Both were about an hour's drive from the cabin we rented in the Weirs Beach/Laconia area. At one point we considered checking out Canterbury Shaker Village...until we got there and realized they didn't open for another hour.

All in all this weekend went well, even if my leg does hurt like hell. It was worth it because I got some great pictures. I plan on posting a few of them with tomorrow's post. As for now, its getting late and I'm exhausted!

No comments: