Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend in the Mountains

Alright, I can do this. 3 days up in the White Mountains without a computer means 3 days of not being able to use the food journal on WeightWatchers.com. Monday is my weigh-in, so I have to be at least semi-good this weekend.

I bought watermelon and grapes to take with us, and already had apples in the fridge. I also bought Fiber One pancake mix (more fiber, less sugar). I’ll let you all know how it tastes when I get back. Since the cabin we rented also has a grill, I got some 90/10 hamburgers (leanest they had) and some Baked Lays.

I heard that it’s supposed to be really nice this weekend, so I’m going to drag Rick out to walk around with me when I take pictures. I will be back at some point on Monday and will post the best of my photos from the weekend.

I will also make sure to let you all know how I did with my weigh-in. Since I’ve gone for 30-minute walks at lunch the last 2 days (and will be walking more this weekend), it might be off a bit thanks to my leg swelling.

Hope you all have a good weekend and I will see you on Monday!

No comments: