Saturday, May 1, 2010

Updates and more updates

So I came to the decision last night that as far as my blog updates go. Sunday and Wednesdays will be my "sacred" blogging days. I may post more frequently, but those 2 days will be guaranteed to have new content. I also will be doing my best to keep my personal life out of this blog in the future and make it more about writing.

I am looking for suggestions of content here. What would you like to see? Short stories? Really weird news articles? Please feel free to comment with any suggestions (and please keep them at least PG-13). Eventually, I would like to see younger writers get some useful tidbits from this blog as well.

One thing I lacked when I was younger was a solid community to support my writing habits. If I had been challenged and pushed more towards my true passion I probably would have a degree in Creative Writing now instead of Web Management. I want to support ALL writers (young and old) with this blog.

If there is something you would like to see here, I am always open to suggestions. If it's a topic I'm not familiar with, I will do research to find out more and post my findings.

Also, if you have a blog that is related to writing (in any way, shape or form) feel free to ask me to post your link. I will be more then happy to share the world of writing with anyone that is interested.

For now, I am off to work on tomorrow's post and have some family time with my mom and nephews.

No comments: