Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Writing Prompt Wednesday

Good morning to all of you. I've decided to do something a bit different with my post today. Below is a writing prompt that I would love to get some responses to. I will be editing this post tonight with my own. I would right now, but have only 10 minutes to finish getting ready for the day job. I look forward to reading what some of you have written.

Using your favorite food, describe it using all 5 senses (sight, sound, taste, touch and smell).

Edit -12:19 pm
I said I would post my own entry later in the day. So below, see my horrid entry in all its terrible glory!

The velvety smooth feel of chocolate is almost arousing. The sweet flavor makes my taste buds curl in satisfaction. I just love the heavenly aroma when I open a fresh piece of chocolate. The sight of it makes my heart skip a beat. The slight sound of crinkling wrappers permeates the air when I indulge in my choco-holic fantasies.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I open the can of coffee. The smell just seems to run right through me whole body, making my feel alive. I start the coffee pot. The sound of the machine percolate leads me to salivate. I await the smooth, bitter taste of this awaking liquid. Finally, it is done. I pour myself a cup. The warmth feels so good against my hands. I take that first sip, and all is right with my world, at least for now......