Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh look, a distraction...

It's so easy to be distracted, but yesterday it wasn't household chores that got to me. I was distracted by World of Warcraft. Thus I wrote a total of 134 words yesterday.

This means that I am roughly 2839 words behind this morning. Today, I will be unplugging my Internet connection so I am not sucked into World of Warcraft. I'm set with my playlist for today's writing session.

If your interested, here's just a few songs on said playlist:

"American Pie" - Don McLean
"Yonder Lea" - Mediaeval Baebes
"A Feast for the Vain" - Kamelot
"Safeguard to Paradise" - Epica
"Carmina Burana" - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
"Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith
"The Highwayman" - Loreena McKennitt
"Amaranth" - Nightwish
"Dreamer" - Ozzy Osbourne
"Will Ye Go Lassie Go?" - The Crofters
"These Ancient Stones" - Celtic Legend

There is a lot more on my list, but I'm not going to spend any more time naming them all. It's time for me to get writing!

No comments: