Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dreams are Inspiration



Have you ever had a really vivid dream? The kind where you hear sounds and actually remember smelling the scents? I had one of those last night and I actually woke to a loud *bang* when the cops busted down the door in my dream (this is what I get for watching a show on US Marshall's before bed).

This has inspired me for my story, which is still lacking in word count. I managed to get above 17,000 words before I took a (rather long) break and played on World of Warcraft. Then I proceeded to get distracted by my 2 young nephews.

Alas, today my car is going back to the garage so I shall have plenty of time to write. The sad part is, I just got the car back from the garage yesterday...and then the check engine light came on when I left my sister's. I just can't win, so neither will my novel's characters.

*Evil Laugh*

And now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program...

No comments: